PRICE HIKE! How to Increase Your Prices WITHOUT Backlash From Your Clients! – DSEP17
Thank you for joining us for another episode of the Dance Studio Excellence podcast, where we provide valuable insight for dance studio owners worldwide so they can build a profitable and stress-free performing arts business they can truly be passionate about!
On this episode, we’ll be chatting about methods to increase your prices and reducing any backlash you may get from parents and students alike.
An increase in your prices is just a part of doing business – but that doesn’t make it less painful for your customers. Now there is a right way and a wrong way to do a price increase, so listen in to learn the difference, plus heaps more!
🌟 The areas we will be covering today are:
– Considerations BEFORE you increase your prices.
– The best time for a price hike.
– How to roll out price hikes so they are less painful to your clients.
– Client communication, reverse price hikes and adding value to your pre-existing services.
🌟 Related articles:
– Not All Growth is Positive! Here’s How to Grow Your Studio the RIGHT Way! – DSEP15
– How To Deal With Competition – DSEP05
– Why Free Trials Are BAD For Your Studio – DSEP03
🌟 Follow us:
If you have any questions for us, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on any of our social media platforms:
If you’re a studio owner, make sure you request to join our Facebook Group:
The League Of Extraordinary Dance Studio Owners
We have ongoing discussions and training for Dance Studio Owners just like you!
So make sure you join today and get involved right away!
If you have enjoyed this podcast and found it has helped you, we’d love for you to share with a friend and leave us a 5 Star review on iTunes, Stitcher and where all great podcasts are found.
We hope you found today’s podcast insightful and we can’t wait to chat with you again!