Not All Growth is Positive! Here’s How to Grow Your Dance Studio the RIGHT Way!
Thank you for joining us for another episode of the Dance Studio Excellence podcast, where we provide valuable insight for dance studio owners worldwide so they can build a profitable and stress-free performing arts business they can truly be passionate about!
On this episode, we are talking about at studio growth. While it’s mostly a good thing, the term “growth” itself can be misleading. So we’re taking a closer look to show you that bigger doesn’t always mean better!
🌟 The areas we will be covering today are:
– The difference between revenue and profit
– Big student numbers does not mean big earnings
– Multiple studios can mean spreading yourself – and your profits – thinner with each location
– How to ensure you are growing the right way going forward
🌟 Related articles:
– Get Out of the Teaching Trap and Be the CEO of Your Studio! – DSEP09
– 6 Biggest Lessons I’ve Learnt As A Studio Owner – DSEP01
– Things to Consider Before You Start Your First Dance Studio
🌟 Follow us:
If you have any questions for us, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on any of our social media platforms:
If you’re a studio owner, make sure you request to join our Facebook Group:
The League Of Extraordinary Dance Studio Owners
We have ongoing discussions and training for Dance Studio Owners just like you!
So make sure you join today and get involved right away!
If you have enjoyed this podcast and found it has helped you, we’d love for you to share with a friend and leave us a 5 Star review on iTunes, Stitcher and where all great podcasts are found.
We hope you found today’s podcast insightful and we can’t wait to chat with you again!