7 Website Homepage Hacks You MUST DO TODAY to Increase Student Enrollments – DSEP16
Thank you for joining us for another episode of the Dance Studio Excellence podcast, where we provide valuable insight for dance studio owners worldwide so they can build a profitable and stress-free performing arts business they can truly be passionate about!
On this episode, we’re all about your website’s homepage. While there are many things you can do to improve SEO, loading speeds and other web based metrics, today we’re sharing with you homepage hacks specifically designed to increase student enrollments.
🌟 The areas we will be covering today are:
– Getting familiar with CTAs or “Call To Action” features
– Letting your studios biggest fans and achievements help increase enrollments for you.
– Creating a “frictionless experience” for all who visit your site
– Getting friendly with the mobile web experience for those who visit your site on a smartphone or tablet
– Other “under the radar” homepage hacks that you may not have considered, even if you’re familiar with web design and SEO
🌟 Related articles:
🌟 Follow us:
If you have any questions for us, please get in touch via email email@example.com. You can also follow us on any of our social media platforms:
If you’re a studio owner, make sure you request to join our Facebook Group:
We have ongoing discussions and training for Dance Studio Owners just like you!
So make sure you join today and get involved right away!
We hope you found today’s podcast insightful and we can’t wait to chat with you again!